FrontRunner Fitness® respects your privacy, and we're committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice will inform you as to how we process your personal data when you visit this website.
FrontRunner Fitness® sells adult sporting/fitness products, not intended for children; we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This version was last updated on 25th May 2018 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
5.0 THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes the billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
6.0 IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
7.0 HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from or describe personal data to various third parties as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) Google Analytics, which allows us to understand how visitors are interacting with our website, and to allow us to optimise the site to drive better performance.
(b) Criteo, Quantcast, Emarsys, Facebook, Affiliate Window and Google which use targeting cookies to track referrals from other sites.
(c) Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
8.0 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third-party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by Contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9.0 PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The below includes ways in which we may use your personal data:
-) To Register you a new account
-) To process and/or deliver your order
-) To facilitate our relationship with you e.g. send you notifications update or ask for your opinion
-) Management Payments, Fees or Charges
-) To administer and protect our business and website through technical troubleshooting and maintenance.
-) To deliver relevant advertisements to you and monitor how well the advertisements seres you.
-) To perform analytics to improve the functionality of our website
-) To send you product suggestion which we think you may like.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
12. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
13.0 YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. If you ever want to know what data we have on you or request such data, please contact us at email@example.com